Wednesday 10 October 2012

Well here we go then. My newest online venture. I wonder if I can keep it up ? But I am sure it will help wile away the hours while I wait for a job offer to come my way.

Mostly I thought I might be able to eliminate lots of the pieces of paper that keep multiplying around my house when I am searching online for family discoveries. I find all sorts of things in the wee small hours, then lose the paper only to find it again days, weeks or months later - to reignite my interest. This way it will be a record that other family member can easily find - and I can share with other family detectives too.

Many thanks to Amy at http://branchesleavespollen.blogspot.com.au/p/trove-tuesday.html for getting me interested enough to get blogging, and my daughter for patiently helping out !

No comments:

Post a Comment