Tuesday 12 September 2017

#52Stories, Week 35, What future destinations are on your vacation wish list ? Which of them do you truly believe you will see in your lifetime ?

England – all the unexplored spots and all the special places to return to
Ireland
Scotland – refer England
Wales – as above
USA – only seen 4 States, so plenty more to see there and in different seasons too
Germany,
France,
Italy,
Belgium
Netherlands,
Switzerland,
Greece,
Sweden,
Norway,
Iceland
Canada
Australia – still 2 States and a Territory to tick off the list
Fiji – it is a l-o-n-g time since I was there

Perhaps India, Bali, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan in the spring…


I would like to think I could see half of them, but I think with careful planning and time management I might be able to see them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment