Sunday 18 February 2018

Weekend Wanderings

We had to go out for a bit yesterday because the estate agent has suddenly decided to market our rental home for sale a little more aggressively than they have over the past months.

Since it was a nice morning, I went for a walk around the lake and then home. It is always so busy there, dog walkers, runners, walkers, families, friends. Great to see the community out enjoying the outdoors.

I took some photos of the birds. So many swallows flitting about but all congregating in the one place. No turtles on that circuit and I didn't see the swans with their growing cygnets. The galahs and rosellas were way too fast for my reflexes, but I did spot one pelican having a great feed out in the middle. First time I have seen one there, but apparently they are regular visitors.











No comments:

Post a Comment